Media accreditation is strictly reserved for members of the press-print, photo, radio, TV, film, news agencies, and online media who represent a bona fide media organization.
In order to obtain your accreditation, please follow these step(s):
– Complete our online accreditation form below
When you come to pick up your accreditation, please bring the following
– Original letter of assignment on official letterhead of a media organization signed by the Assignment Editor, Publisher or Editor-in-chief indicating the name and duration of assignment of the journalist.
– Your passport and/or valid photo ID (driver’s license, national ID card, valid press ID card, etc)
A Media Centre will be located in the Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre. It will be for the exclusive use of the accredited press. Entrance will be allowed only upon presentation of a Summit pass.
Summit Passes can be picked up starting from 14 September 2022, at the Accreditation Centre at the Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre. (see map for details). To avoid long lines, it is recommended that badges be picked up from 09h00 – 13h00 on that date.
– If this Accreditation Application is approved an Accreditation Pass will be issued
– Each Application for Accreditation must be submitted via email and confirmation will take place electronically. All pre-registered media must pick up their materials onsite at the Accreditation Centre at the Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre on 14 September 2022. Media who have registered and met the WITSA and requirements for registration will receive a confirmation e-mail.
– Each Applicant, by submitting the Media Accreditation Application, hereby acknowledges that they agree to comply with the event specific rules, and all access is subject to terms and conditions.
*Through submitting your registration, you hereby accept that you have read the information above.